Everything will be ok 馃槉

During the lasts weeks I've had moments when I didn't know what I was doing... Everything was too much. Work, study, sleep, eat and so on. A never ending circle. I had to stop and ask myself if I was being happy, if all the effort was worth it. And do you know which was the answer? YES! Of course it is. Working is hard and very demanding at times, but I get my reward when a kid comes and gives me a hug out of nowhere. Study almost drives me crazy but I know I'm on the right path when a teacher talks to me and tells me that I can do what I think I can't. It's hard, I know it. And perhaps it will get harder. But now I know why I'm doing this. I cry, I scream, I laugh, I overthink, I try, but I never give up! ✨


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Make me a sandwich, I'm starving!

Exams season is around the corner!

What made you decide to become a teacher?