Exams season is around the corner!

Hi there! The hardest time of the year has just arrived and I must confess that it makes me feel a little bit down 馃様
However, here I am to spread at least a glimpse of hope.
Being this my last year at the teaching training course, I feel really tired. Is this ever going to end? Absolutely yes, sooner than I may think. I believe that many of you from the other side of the screen are also meeting deadlines, assignments and the never-ending exams. So here I am telling myself and telling you to hold on a little bit more. Let's all try to enjoy and to make the most out of the process of learning. Sometimes it feels as if there's so much to do and so little time but let things take their course. Everything will fall into place eventually. Let's take one step at a time and if there's something that slips from our hands, let the universe take control of that.
Always remember that there's too much green to feel blue. Be organized, set your goal and repeat "I CAN DO THIS!"
I'm already feeling better, how about you? Hope all of you can do away with your exams 馃
No matter how difficult things might get, the sun will rise again tomorrow!
Paula.

Comentarios

  1. Thanks, Pau!! It feels exactly like that to me right now, even if I'm not doing all fourth-year subjects. What I have found this year is that this group in particular works as an actual team. I think that everyone is ready to help each other, by explaining something somebody didn't get, or sending resources that will make it easier for somebody to understand a particular topic better. This sense of community is certainly doing everything easier for me! I hope I'm not the only one who notices it. ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Let's hold on together. We are many steps closer to achieve it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Make me a sandwich, I'm starving!

What made you decide to become a teacher?