Bookaholics

Hi there!
This year I have been working at School with a project based on promoting reading habits. I work at a secondary school so I have to select which books I would like my students to read. I incorporated a bookshelf with about 20 books per course plus an ebook folder in Google Drive, which make a total of 250 books aproximately.
I really didn't expect it would be such a success among teenagers - they were very interested in the idea of reading authentic material and non-specificaly-designed-for-eflstudents books.
As it has been such a successful project I thought of sharing at least the ebook link in case someone wants to engage his or her students in reading.
Here is the link to the pdf files that can be easily downloaded: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1K8ru-GKsv8Ffluhdjuvc4m3Ha3V_Nqln
There are books like Harry Potter's, Game of Thrones', The Lord of the Rings', Disney Classics and many more!
Hope it will be helpful! These days I think reading is getting less and less attention from teenagers and here I did my bit.
Have a nice week, Paula.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Make me a sandwich, I'm starving!

Exams season is around the corner!

What made you decide to become a teacher?